ABOUT

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

APRIL 8, 2020 PHOTOSHOP


Here is my photoshop today. I photographed myself near my notebook. I feel good. But here is still quarantine in Russia. In fact, I can walk in a local supermarket, or a telephone shop, pharmacy shop (but pharmacy shop I guess is very dangerous spot) but I just think it would be so embarrassing! You must put on some mask, wash your hands every 5 minutes, don't speak, don't breath, don't sniff! Then must I wash my shoes after walking? So I stay home all the time.
To say true, I think actually it is very important to stay home now if you have the opportunity. I watch currently on YouTube about CNN reports of journalist Chris Cuomo, brother of the New York Governer Andrew Cuomo, who was tested positive the COVID-19 on March 31, 2020, so he was saying the same all the time: stay home, stay home, stay home, in all, because maybe you may have mild form, but other would die.
Also I have relaxing time all the day, working out, gymnastics, cooking, and sleep, in all, I do no serious work, no computer coding, no learning online of history of China, in all, I just feel I must have some holiday to keep my health with good level. In all, all like that.


Russia. Me near my notebook. April 8, 2020













No comments:

Post a Comment

Laurence Olivier's soliloquy of Richard III

[Act I, Scene 1 London. A street.] Now is the winter of our discontent Made glorious summer by this sun of York; And...