ABOUT

Monday, August 20, 2018

dir="ltr" and trbidi="on". Searching for meaning. Learning how to code. HTML Elements. August 21, 2018 (Updated June 27, 2019)


By @poetVecheslaff
August 21, 2018

I searched web for what may dir="ltr" and trbidi="on" mean? So I have found that: dir means direction of text on page of the Blogger, "ltr" means left-to-right, but it can be right-to-left: "rtl", so the Blogger uses this HTML because there Asian bloggers may write from right-to-left. See details here: → HTML dir Attribute

So, then I have found that trbidi="on" means transliteration bidirection, that is the Blogger has the  HTML that allows the transliterations work both "ltr" and "rtl"
 bidirections. See details (therein is a bit nebulous but I understood this like that  💻  direction BY SARA COPE LAST UPDATED ON JULY 27, 2015
Also I have found that if you don't like these HTMLs, you can easy disable this in the Blogger settings: try to find in Settings: Transliteration and formatting: disable (no, I really don't care about it, but some Bloggers disable this 😒 Why so?..  I don't know actually 😁) 
See in detail → Remove Dir="Ltr" Trbidi="On" From Blogger Posts








Read more how to write CSS Text at free educational website w3schools.









2 comments:

Laurence Olivier's soliloquy of Richard III

[Act I, Scene 1 London. A street.] Now is the winter of our discontent Made glorious summer by this sun of York; And...