ABOUT

Saturday, October 15, 2022

COLLATERAL DAMAGE OF 9/11

Heller, N., Stites, T., Welsh, B. May 22, 2007. U.S hands out vast sums of money while ignoring human rights records. Post-9/11 U.S. military aid and assistance had a huge impact in nations around the world — and at home. The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists https://www.icij.org/investigations/collateraldamage/us-hands-out-vast-sums-money-while-ignoring-human-rights-records/

I searched for collateral damage in Ukraine regarding Russia, but Google search found the article critical towards US. Then I decided to share this here just in case. When I have time I will read that. The English in the article is very academical, lots of words that I don't know, so it will take time, because my English is only on intermediate level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laurence Olivier's soliloquy of Richard III

[Act I, Scene 1 London. A street.] Now is the winter of our discontent Made glorious summer by this sun of York; And...