ABOUT

Saturday, April 18, 2020

APRIL 18, 2020. MOTHER SECOND TIME FOR THIS WEEK HAS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE


My mother has second time for this week high blood pressure


My mother has second time for this week high blood pressure as a seizure because she read local newspaper and watch local TV. And the local media say that here is 1 or 2 ill people with coronavirus. She thought probably that this infection happens only in Italy or China, and was very terrified by the local news. She take her drugs from high blood pressure. Hope she will recover because it's just she had a shock when reading the local newspaper of our town of Sukhinichi.


Meantime I get my coffee on the photograph. Russia. Town of Sukhinichi. Me. April 18, 2020













No comments:

Post a Comment

Laurence Olivier's soliloquy of Richard III

[Act I, Scene 1 London. A street.] Now is the winter of our discontent Made glorious summer by this sun of York; And...