I consider today to continue to learn English language, because I feel better after series of illnesses. I will read the poem by Dylan Thomas Ballad of the Long-Legged bait to train my pronunciation. I should say that YouTube and YouTube Music where I usually was listening to the Dylan Thomas' poems are not working in Russia, so I am not sure how to learn the pronunciations. I have a soft open VPN on my Android Phone, but it also badly working with YouTube video player where video records are often freezing.
Monday, July 21, 2025
JULY 21, 2025 LEARNING Dylan Thomas' POETRY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sept 28, 2026. Draft of poetry (IN RUSSIAN)
Поэзия символизма позднего периода Поэзия символизма позднего периода в России, в Советском Союзе, была представлена такими поэтами...
-
[Act I, Scene 1 London. A street.] Now is the winter of our discontent Made glorious summer by this sun of York; And...
-
By @poetVecheslaff August 21, 2018 I searched web for what may dir="ltr" and trbidi="on" mean? So I have found...
-
Beat poetry "The birds and my poem about Apocalypse". Part 1. 2020-s. Rap again in fashion The Rap, became fashionable among ...
No comments:
Post a Comment