ABOUT

Friday, February 22, 2019

February 22, Friday, 2019. Google+ will be closed completely on April. I started to learn Python but not sure I can success, because it's difficult enough for me :)

By @poetVecheslaff

This is all fresh news about what's up with the web: Shutting down Google+ for consumer (personal) accounts on April 2, 2019 (https://www.support.google.com/plus/answer/9195133?hl=en&ref_topic=9259565")


What's interesting more? Spring will be soon coming and winter gone in Russia. Tell me about winter in comments here or on Twitter! 🙂 Do you like winter or not?


I have also started to learn Python on Edx.Org (https://www.edx.org/course/programming-for-everybody-getting-started-with-python), but it looks so difficult for me, in all, don't know will I continue the learning. It's free, so I can learn this or not 😏

Installing Python 3 on Windows-10

PY4E - Introduction (Chapter 1 Part 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 10, 2024. How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS

How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS We can use both Command Prompt and PowerShell to maintain Windows 10 SYSTEM...