By @poetVecheslaff
Updated: August 19, 2018
Updated: August 19, 2018
π¦
Created this evening my own website with Wix.com
There are ready to use templates on the
Wix, no HTML, so I think, it cannot be eligible for Google π² Earnings on the Blogger? Anyway, I don't think my writing can be popular, so, my scribbles about nonfiction, it's not commercial, I suppose.
See my new own amazing website on Wix!! π π» π
Follow @poetVecheslaff
Created this evening my own website with Wix.com
There are ready to use templates on the
Wix, no HTML, so I think, it cannot be eligible for Google π² Earnings on the Blogger? Anyway, I don't think my writing can be popular, so, my scribbles about nonfiction, it's not commercial, I suppose.
See my new own amazing website on Wix!! π π» π
From Russia With Nonfiction
Follow @poetVecheslaff

No comments:
Post a Comment