ABOUT

Friday, August 17, 2018

Night AUGUST 17 on 18, 2018, I CREATED MY OWN WEBSITE WITH THE HELP OF WIX.COM (I BECAME AN OWL :)

By @poetVecheslaff                         
Updated: August 19, 2018

🦉
Created this evening my own website with  Wix.com
There are ready to use templates on the 
Wix, no HTML, so I think, it cannot be  eligible for Google 💲 Earnings on the Blogger? Anyway, I don't think my writing can be popular, so, my scribbles about nonfiction, it's not commercial, I suppose. 
See my new own amazing website on Wix!!   🠋  💻 🆒


From Russia With Nonfiction














No comments:

Post a Comment

September 10, 2024. How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS

How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS We can use both Command Prompt and PowerShell to maintain Windows 10 SYSTEM...