ABOUT

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Sept 15, 2022. POETRY AS AN EASY FORM FOR AN IGNORANT WRITER WHO FAILED TO WRITE A BIG NOVEL

I think I am learning English very slow and as far as becoming lazy, I hardly believe I can succeed in the learning English, so then it may be better for me to write just a short poetry instead a long and hard and wordy prose? For example, I can invent a short poem "Harry Potter soldier".

HARRY POTTER SOLDIER.

Harry Potter was a good boy,
And he served in army,
On the D-Day Harry was a hero,
He killed German invaders in the Channel.

But his dream was to be just a magician,
To fight witchcraft and help dogs and cats,
Also, Harry loved to fly on the broom
And drink Lipton tea in the shade of garden.

When the World War Two had ended,
Harry Potter travelled to Tehran
To meet with Roosevelt, Winston Churchill and Stalin
To discuss the future of Germany.

Harry Potter has thought the Tehran talks were a boring thing,
Listening absent-mindedly to the conversation on the balcony,
And watching a cat below in garden catching sparrows,
And a camel train far away, far away in the desert.
Sept 15, 2022


How do you think, it's good poetry or just a rubbish? If about me, I think it's sort of interesting rubbish, and if you ask me, I would never read the poetry like that. I would better watch some drama on Netflix. But I had to write just something in order you stop teasing me that I said about myself very great while had written nothing at all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

September 10, 2024. How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS

How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS We can use both Command Prompt and PowerShell to maintain Windows 10 SYSTEM...