ABOUT

Friday, August 7, 2020

I WAS IN OTOLARYNGOLOGY DEPARTMENT OF REGIONAL HOSPITAL JULY 21-28 (IN THE CITY OF KALUGA)

I was in the otolaryngology department of the regional hospital in the City of Kaluga during July 21-28. I had my mobile phone (Nokia Lumia 630) with me but not recording anything because was feeling a bit sick. This is only I snapped the pigeon on my ward windowsill.

Also I snapped my X-Ray examination (My chest with lungs was also good). I was asked to do X-Ray because registering doctor said I must do X-Ray as necessiry before allowing me for otolaryngology treatment (I think that X-Ray was because the pandemic obviously to see my lungs just in case).




Then later an otolaryngology doctor pumped my sinusitis with needle and syringe (4 times during a week) and said my sinusitis became Ok and I left the hospital on July 28. Then, when I left the hospital doors behind, I was so happy that recorded my YouTube Vlog how I was going home by train (see my YouTube).






No comments:

Post a Comment

September 10, 2024. How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS

How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS We can use both Command Prompt and PowerShell to maintain Windows 10 SYSTEM...