ABOUT

Monday, November 25, 2019

NOVEMBER 25, 2019 I LEARNED PROGRAMMING ON EDX TODAY



I learned the programming language Python on 'edX' website (online education)

For me very difficult to understand the Python, but I was sometimes learning the course just for a sort of my whim, as well as I liked that the course was in English language (that I was also learning), as well as there are subtitles provided, that is very useful to understand English speech.

There are below the videos I watched (I watched them first on 'edX' website, but they are also present on YouTube). I have written this my blog today, in case I totally would forget the lesson, I could watch the blog, what there was about :)

Worked Exercise 2.3 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVmspDooG2c).









No comments:

Post a Comment

September 10, 2024. How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS

How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS We can use both Command Prompt and PowerShell to maintain Windows 10 SYSTEM...