ABOUT

Thursday, August 1, 2019

August 1, 2019 I EDITED WIKIPEDIA YESTERDAY. I THINK TO LEARN ATOM (text editor) TODAY


I had written an article on Wikipedia in Russian language yesterday about Hong Kong political activist Nathan Law

I was writing this article all the yesterday, very tired work, but after all I felt joy, because I began understanding all the events. It is a bit interesting to watch all the events in Hong Kong. I wonder that Honkongers understanding all the politics, in all, what is Universal Suffrage, what is legislation council. In Russia, nearly no one knows where is in Russia located Legislation or Parliament (it is probably the same Russian Duma), people are very busy to make money, or drink vodka and watch TV dance-show.

I also continue to learn a bit computer coding, I am learning now how to use Atom (text editor). I started to read a short guide for Atom

How to Set up Atom 1.0 with your Preferences (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5POoGSrtGg).


I liked also this video how to use "Command prompt" on Windows operating system

I liked also this video how to use "Command prompt" (or "cmd") on Windows operating system because... in all, this is about web developers, very boring things :) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBBWVgE0ewk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 10, 2024. How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS

How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS We can use both Command Prompt and PowerShell to maintain Windows 10 SYSTEM...