ABOUT

Monday, July 22, 2019

July 23, 2019 (Updated: July 25, 2019); I WAS WRITING ALL THE DAY WIKIPEDIA


Was writing all the day Wikipedia

I was writing on Wikipedia about China all the day (July 23). I even didn't watch a Hollywood pirate movie on YouTube. I think it's crazy, I must stop it, drink tea, and watch a movie. What a movie I will watch? There are so lot of rubbish on YouTube, but you rare meet a good movie... I also stopped to learn coding these days. It's very strange. And I must yet learn JavaScript!!


Lol! I mixed up today (July 25) two different computer languages!

It's crazy! I wanted to learn JavaScript, but was so stupid that started to learn Java, that is other programming language at all!

JavaScript and Java are completely different languages, both in concept and design (see JavaScript Tutorial).

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 10, 2024. How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS

How to maintain Desktop Microsoft Windows 10 OS We can use both Command Prompt and PowerShell to maintain Windows 10 SYSTEM...